There are no “one size fits all” answers. Within the process of planning the development of an IT solution for a company, the following questions arise:
- Java or .NET?
- Web-GUI or Native Clients?
- Standards vs. best of breed?
- What is the roadmap for the project?
- How to eliminate hidden costs?
- Which build and deployment tools to use?
Our specialists will answer to all Your questions, provide quality and control at all stages of the project, conduct staff training with the selected solution.
- Conceptual design
- Technology research
- Requirement analysis
- Proof of concept
- Quality Assurance
- IT training, Competence transfer
- Application architecture
- Software modeling and design
- Use cases, wireframe specification
- 3rd party components
- Design of interfaces and integration policies
- Landscape design
- Build, deployment infrastructure
- Clustering, Proxy landscape
For more information, please see our Tech stack.