Alfresco is the open source Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution that provides document management, record management, process automation and enterprise collaboration features and is available in the cloud, on-premise or as the embedded repository.
- Alfresco provides a Community edition that is free to use
- Alfresco is a pure Java solution and is OS independent
- Alfresco is designed and developed using the latest innovative ECM techniques and standards (CMIS, JSR, Activity, etc.)
Our technical specialists are certified Alfresco engineers (ACE) and have solid skills and vast expertise in developing enterprise ECM solutions of various complexities with Alfresco in many various business areas.
- Custom development
- Alfresco Share development and customizations
- Alfresco repository development
- Integration to onsite systems and mobile solutions including also VSTO, Lotus Expeditor, .NET, C++, Objective-C, etc.
- Installation, maintenance, operational support for Alfresco solutions
- ECM consultancy, requirement analysis, project management
Wisercat CMIS Print is a Windows print driver that provides to the end users an easy ability for saving and tagging of any printable content as PDF to Alfresco.
- Share web sites without complex transformation (download locally, convert etc.) as PDF to Alfresco
- Convert non-standard content formats (such as CAD, Visio etc.) to PDF
- Add tags, categories and metadata during the printing process
- Define Alfresco target folders as bookmarks to upload faster
- Main product features:
Wisercat CMIS Print driver is available in English and German and uses CMIS 1.0 or CMIS 1.1 interface to communicate with Alfresco onPremise or in the Cloud. No additional Alfresco extensions or AMP’s are required.